There are lots of advantages of becoming a member!
As a member, you can:
- attend ELTAF workshops and events at a reduced cost
- attend our members-only biennial Members' Day conference
- receive the ELTAF printed newsletter three times per year
- access our online Member Zone with lots of downloadable information and material
- add your profile to our online list of trainers to attract new business
- communicate with other ELTAF members via our internal mailing list
- regularly receive job postings for English trainers
- enjoy a reduced IATEFL membership rate
ELTAF membership costs only 40 Euros per year!
Simply complete the membership form and automatic direct debit (Lastschrift) authorization form (signed by the registered account holder) and return them to the Membership Secretary whose address is on the bottom of the forms. Please note the membership fee can only be paid by automatic direct debit. We do not accept checks or individual bank transfers.
ELTAF Membership Rates and Conditions
ELTAF membership lasts for one year (12 months) from the date of the annual direct debit order (Lastschrift). Direct debit orders are processed twice a year in mid-September and mid-March. Membership is calculated from the nearest date of membership acceptance. Termination must be advised to the Membership Secretary a minimum of 6 weeks prior to the next debit, depending upon which 12 month debit processing cycle applies.
Please regard your bank statement as a receipt for tax purposes, or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Membership Secretary who will mail you a receipt.
ELTAF e.V. Looks forward to welcoming new members.
Guests are also always welcome to attend ELTAF workshops so register for one of our upcoming events to find out more about ELTAF. If a guest becomes a member on the day of the event, they naturally pay the reduced member's fee for the workshop .