Location: Cosmopolitan Restaurant & Konferenz, Im Hauptbahnhof 1, 60329 Frankfurt am Main.
Workshop Presentation <media 811>here</media>.
14:00-15:30 Annual General Meeting
16:00-18:00 Daniel Payne: Catching up with the Digital Highway
- Do I need an iPad and if so which one? Needs analysis and decision time.
- Getting things on and off your iPad: Cloud services (iCloud, Dropbox, etc.), tools (DiskAid), iTunes and email.
- What tools do you need on your ipad? Presentations, photos, pdfs, films and music, dictionaries and reference books, mind mapping. Which programs do you use? The question of formats, updates, prices and limitations.
- What can you do with your students? Mixing media, filming and recording, giving feedback, digitising your boardwork.
- Office organisation. Email, contacts, calendar, office programs.
There is no charge for attending the AGM and workshop!!
For all workshops: In order for us to book the right size room, you need to register by sending a separate email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and pay the workshop fee to the ELTAF account with the Postbank Frankfurt:
ELTAF e.V. Account no. 756 47 600, Bank code: 500 100 60.
State the title of the workshop in the reference line. Your registration is only complete when you have transferred the workshop fee.